Battery Charger BU4 Blackcell
The BU4 vape battery charger is an intelligent device with a fast charging speed and compatible with a wide variety of batteries to cover most charging needs. With a 3 LED light display, it has a clear charging status for each slot, designed for ultimate convenience.
Blackcell BU4 Battery Charger Spec:
- DC USB5V 2A Input Voltage
- 1.42V+0.05V, 4.2V+0.05V Output Voltage
- 500mA x 4/1000mA x 2/2000mA x 1 Output Current
- 5V/1000mA Output USB
- Charging Mode: constant current and constant voltage
- <100mA Constant voltage cutoff current
- <15.0mA External power supply stand by current
- 111x 86x32mm Size
- 122.7g Weight (Charger Only）
- Compatible with: IMR/Li-ion: 26650 22650 18650 18400 18350 17670 17500 18340 14500 10440 21700 20700 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
- Input type: USB
Blackcell BU4 Battery Charger USB Output:
- USB output load voltage: 4.90-5.30V
- Output current: 1000mA
- Floating current: ＜1mA
- When load current: 1000mA
- USB output voltage: 4.75-5.25V
- Cutoff output protected voltage: 3.0±0.1V
Blackcell BU4 Battery Charger Features:
- Four, independent micro-controlled charging slots allow for simultaneous charging at 5V DC USB input.
- Automatically distributed charging current (500mA*4/1000mA*2/2000mA*1), 2000mA for slot 4 only. 500mA is the default setting for charging Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries.
- LED display charging status 30%, 70%, 100%.
- Li-ion and Ni-MH Ni-Cd batteries are automatically detected.
- 0V voltage Activation capabilities. Trickle charge activated when the battery voltage is between 1.65-1.85V.
- Faulty batteries and battery reverse connected batteries are automatically detected.
- Charging mode: constant current and voltage.
- DC input, the power supply is 5V 2A (Micro plug).